HSHT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HSHT may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 2018.
What we collect and why.
Contact Us Form
We collect the following information, so we can fulfil the enquiry made by you:
- Name: So, we can identify the person who we are in contact with on this enquiry.
- Contact information: including; phone number (optional) if you request a call made by us instead of email correspondence and an email address – so we can reply to your enquiry.
- Details: of the enquiry you are interested in – so we can answer your enquiry.
- Opt-Out: by ticking this option will mean that your details are deleted once we have fulfilled your enquiry. By ticking keep my detail on file will mean that we can send future offers which link to your interest.
We collect the following information, so we can fulfil the request made by you:
- Name – So we can identify the learners name and be able to send relevant certification and correspondence to the correct person.
- Contact information including: phone number- verbal contact with tutor, email address/home address – so that correspondence and certification can be sent to the correct address.
- Details of the course you are interested in: so that the learner is booked onto the correct course.
- Details of existing qualifications: to make sure that the learner is on the correct course for their skill set.
- Detail of any Barriers to Learning: so that we adapt to help your learning experience.
- Opt-Out: by ticking this option will mean that your details are deleted once you have completed the chosen course with HSHT. By ticking keep my details on file will mean that we can send future offers which link to your interest.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for, the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and tracking learner’s progression.
- To enable to provide you with a service that you have requested.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In-order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by opting out please email [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please, write to our mailing address: HSHT 55 Sebright Rd, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY115UA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.